My reflection on this year

For me this year has been a hard year. I was used to the method of working in Blume and changing all again made me sweat and blood. But I think I've dealed well with that. I must admit that the first day I was really nervous because I'didn't know if I had the level and that made me worry. Then I saw that I didn't had any problem on that.

I take a lot of thinks from this year and from the whole Secondary Education in general. School is a place to learn English, Catalan, Spanish... But it is also a place to learn life lessons and specially that is the thing I'm more greated about.

Summing up, I've past 3 excellent years here and I have to say that i could have not done a better choice.


Resultat d'imatges de this year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watching films at cinema vs at home

A special event

About the blogger...